Mental Health Campaign - Day 6
Written by J. Crawley on Monday, 27 January 2020
From a Mental Health in the Workplace (MENTOR) study:
Researchers surveyed 139 employees from 81 organisations from across 20 industries in the private, public and third sectors throughout England. They asked staff what had changed in the workplace as a result of doing training that was MHFA accredited training.
Here is what they had to say:
- 88% reported an increased confidence around mental health issues
- 91% said that there had been an increased understanding of mental health issues
- 78% said that the trained employees were understanding colleagues
- 81% said that more mental health conversations were happening at work
- 83% noticed an improvement in procedures for signposting to further support
For further information on our Adult Mental Health First Aid Training Course, get in touch – come and join the Mental Health Awareness Revolution.