Mental Health Campaign - Day 19
Written by J. Crawley on Thursday, 13 February 2020
Our 2 Day Adult Mental Health First Aid Training will give you the knowledge and the skills to show someone how to get the help that they might need. It involves:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS – or a mix.
You could be saving a life when you do. That life could be someone in your workplace, who could end up doing a great job for you. This course could be their lifeline!
Just £320 for 2 days training.
Get in touch for further information – or click the link below: